With Patcharee’s Circle of Protection in play, you need to find a nongreen source of damage in order to win this game. The only card you have that can do so is the Creature Bond — so you’ll need to find a way to place it on a creature that you can destroy later on.
- Tap three islands to add (one used as generic mana), and three forests to add (one used as generic mana) to your mana pool.
- Spend to cast Creature Bond on Serra Angel. Serra Angel is currently a 5/6 creature, and can do the most damage to Patcharee via Creature Bond.
- Spend to cast Lure on Craw Wurm.
- Spend to cast Jump on Craw Wurm, giving it flying until end of turn. This ensures that only the Serra Angel can block it.
- Declare the start of your combat phase, assigning Craw Wurm to attack.
- Patcharee is forced to block the Craw Wurm with her Serra Angel.
- The Craw Wurm and the Serra Angel each deal lethal damage to each other. When the Serra Angel dies, Creature Bond deals 6 damage to Patcharee, defeating her.