You’re playing in the first round of a Khans of Tarkir booster draft, and your deck isn’t very good. Nevertheless, you’ve managed to stand up to John — your opponent — rather well so far. Both of your life totals are dangerously low, but you’ve been stalemated for the last couple of turns.
Things changed last turn when John cast an Armament Corps and attacked you with a now-flying Abzan Falconer. The good news is that you managed to block the Falconer by revealing your morph to be a Monastery Flock. The bad news is that you’re going to be facing as much as 11 power in the air next turn if you don’t do something quick.
You untap, knock the top of your deck, and draw a Clever Impersonator. You survey the board, searching for an out… and that’s when you see it. Despite John’s overwhelming forces at the moment, you can win the game this turn.
It is the start of your first main phase. Win the game this turn.
John is at 2 life. He has no cards in hand, and has 13 cards remaining in his library. He has these cards in play:
- Armament Corps (4/4 with a +1/+1 counter)
- 2/2 Face-down morph creature (Mistfire Weaver, +0/+1 due to Secret Plans)
- Abzan Falconer (2/3 with a +1/+1 counter, tapped)
- Secret Plans
- 2 plains, 2 swamps, 1 forest (all tapped)
- 1 plains, 1 Dismal Backwater, 1 Opulent Palace (all untapped)
You are at 3 life. You have these cards in play:
- Tuskguard Captain (2/3)
- Monastery Flock (0/5)
- Lens of Clarity
- 2 forests, 4 islands, 4 mountains, 2 Swiftwater Cliffs (all untapped)
Your cards in hand:
The top card of your library is a Valley Dasher.